Ringos Mill Covered Bridge (1867) 

Built for use by the old gristmill employees and customers, the Ringos Mill bridge's 80+ foot span of double pos and brace design, with yellow pine trusses, carries KY 158 over Fox Creek at Rawlings Road about 2 miles north of Ringos Mill Ky
N38 16.1' W83 36.6'
Although Closed to traffic in 1970 it was renovated in 1983 and the old horizontal siding was replaced by vertical weatherboarding.

Ringo Mills Covered Bridge
Ringo Mills Covered Bridge
Viewed: 500 times.

P9280598
P9280598
Viewed: 450 times.

P9280592
P9280592
Viewed: 430 times.

P9280596
P9280596 *
Viewed: 442 times.

P9280599
P9280599
Viewed: 466 times.

* Comments available for this item.
Powered by Gallery v1 RSS